Sunday, September 5, 2021

So I’m watching boondocks last night and I notice something similar about this fight scene! I knew I saw it SOMEWHERE!

 GOOD MORNING THANK YOU, Back at you, and many more,heads up, heads in the clouds, dances in the streets, birds and bees, good times, glory dazes to come. Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. Stay true and you'll find someone who likes you for being you.Be happy. Be who you want to be. If others don't like it, then let them be. Happiness is a choice.

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Wow, eggs to fires, babes to be born, stars, bitches with skills, lovers,haters, suckers for lost causes, good times, god ties, march to may, marching on.


GOOD MORNING THANK YOU, Back at you, and many more,heads up, heads in the clouds, dances in the streets, birds and bees, good times, glory dazes to come. Dances With Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys. Monkeys In Packs.


B for buts, brains, bay of bats, son of moons, son of bitch, son of horse and pony shows. One day in life, woman for man, wits, charms, grace, lions to roar, across the decades.So I’m watching boondocks last night and I notice something similar about this fight scene! I knew I saw it SOMEWHERE!
May be an image of text

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID, ME TWO, SAME COIN TO FLIP, LOTS OF LOVE, WITH THAT.Dick Jarrot, toads and frogs, new York by the generations, three whales on land, cattle calls, snakes, spiders,and worms.Oh what a wave of words to go.So I’m watching boondocks last night and I notice something similar about this fight scene! I knew I saw it SOMEWHERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment