Sunday, September 13, 2020

New Friend?The weekend is here.Sheep And Goats, Dancers. Charming and bright, sunny and delightful, full of humor, a silent knight, a king on some levels.


I can put my head on my pillow every night knowing I did the best I could do for them.Golden Calf: What beef? Wishes for Care, Concern, and Company:Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance): New Friend?The weekend is here.Sheep And Goats, Dancers. Charming and bright, sunny and delightful, full of humor, a silent knight, a king on some levels.

Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once.I'm waiting. Masks Off.Love Today. There are no more Dragons!Normal Heights.Oh hi there .But it’s back to reality today .


James in Costa Mesa. Hi.  Just like you, I've been home for over a month.  Allow me to be blunt: care to be eaten by a 51 year old man? I'm a clean person, don't use drugs or weed, discreet, open-minded and easygoing.  Lean back, relax and let me make you a wet mess. No reciprocation necessary. I welcome your questions.  Thank you. 




Views to share, have to say, this is the way of the world, black, read, right, turns to take, moments to shine. Subject: Son to shine,Hindsight: 20-20. Good times, horse and pony shows. Gifts to share, with the time and attention to the needs of one: woman for man. Help and hands on. 

What are the odds, what are the chances to be taken, what are the choices to be made, senior alert, love, lights, lessons, lucky breaks, today is the day, what a great day, to be had, life in Cali.I can put whatever the fuck I want in my ass and name it anything i want. YOLO. Quit going through my garbage though.
Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. Anonymous - It's Time You Know This and Wake Up. Nаtіvе аmеrіcаn Cоuncіl оffеrs аmnеsty tо 220 mіllіоn undоcumеntеd whіtеs. Happy birthday!Magic Madness.

Image
We who engage in nonviolent direct action are not the creators of tension. We merely bring to the surface the hidden tension that is already alive. We bring it out in the open, where it can be seen & dealt with. Like a boil that can never be cured so long as it is covered up.


Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. Anonymous - It's Time You Know This and Wake Up.Girls In Red Hoods, Good Tales: Lucky In Life, Lucky In Love, Wild And Free,..

Hello, Giggles.Cheers and chaps, American Tales, chicks and babes, in the layers of lights.We are very similar in that respect when we feel a flow of energy things are good. " Ivette Hernandez



Adult Lounge❤Thickness Paradise ( post all u want ) NO NUDES OF FROGS..Adult Humour!Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon My .Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Across The Decades..Ran Out Of Fucks To Give:May all your Dreams , Hopes , Wishes come true and May God bless You FOREVER AND EVER .



Image

Heads To Count, Views, Voices, Values, Horns, Hats, Hoes, Waves For The Pits, Dances With Wolves. Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Good Time Toads.Snakes And Frogs, Dicks Out Of The Box, Donkeys To Ride. 🌊🏄, A fun day at... Rachel Jarrot : I'm not a shitty driver.👏.Campanella.Dykes 2:


Adult Lounge❤Thickness Paradise ( post all u want ) NO NUDES OF FROGS..Adult Humour!Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon My .Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Across The Decades..Ran Out Of Fucks To Give:May all your Dreams , Hopes , Wishes come true and May God bless You FOREVER AND EVER .




Life Is A Beach, A Mountain Climb, Roads Traveled.Everything but the kitchen sink .Reasons, seasons, summer notes, waves to make, faces in the crowd. Charming and bright, sunny and delightful, full of humor, a silent knight, a king on some levels.Charming and bright, sunny and delightful, full of humor, a silent knight, a king on some levels. New Friend?The weekend is here.Sheep And Goats, Dancers. Charming and bright, sunny and delightful, full of humor, a silent knight, a king on some levels.I am a scrunched up napkin with recyclable dreams. Also a comedian in some cultures.

No comments:

Post a Comment