Friday, August 21, 2020

I have the power to make all the misfortunes of this world end; but for that I want all power over the earth, only for myself; especially political power.

Last picture taken one day before Christmas, and the blue horse was a nice touch, for the joys and pleasures spent in our family. Cousins and Santa just one to share now, more to come later.

I have the power to make all the misfortunes of this world end; but for that I want all power over the earth, only for myself; especially political power.Humans who are in power but have not been able to guide humanity to the right path.As long as humanity is wrong; they will only have destruction.

No photo description available.
Great day for mountains to climb, mountains to move, showers of tears to spare, searches for giants, knights and kings. Mature, salted sailers, 420 connected, with a house on the shore, yacht to sail away: fairy tales to create.I have the power to make all the misfortunes of this world end; but for that I want all power over the earth, only for myself; especially political power.
No photo description available.
Thank God for little miracles, the fly caught in the spider's web, the golden wise man, as a fly this time? is Sam the man, green eggs and ham, eat them where? Book to red twice, friends of The Cat in The Hat, funny fish in bowl, good story. Ready to see if we get get the hands out for the best time to come. Can we dance, can we sail, can we do trips to castles also,for the dreams, for the desires, and the time of our lifes.
Image may contain: night
Today is a good time to start, happy and delighted, to do adventures with you. Do you have time and attention to spare also? In and around the beach. Working on dusting the boats, ready for journey. I have the power to make all the misfortunes of this world end; but for that I want all power over the earth, only for myself; especially political power.

No photo description available.

Beach babies, Candy girl, for treats, and tales to delight, to share, good times by the fires on the sands of time. Earth angels out flying dates for approval for goodness and mercy angels granting wishes, hopes, dreams and desires on the beaches. In the houses on the best, horses waiting for one more race.

Image may contain: cloud and sky


No comments:

Post a Comment