Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.😮🌊🌊🌈EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING It. Spiraling out of control.

Image may contain: 1 person
Heaven On Earth:Rotten Apples, Worms To Snakes.Faces In Shadows, Rings Of Rites, Seasons Of Joys. Thanks for the views to share, over and again, stats were lost in the winds. How tall, location, age, 420 friendly, retired from what, house on the block, walk to the beach, daily events.

Silent knights, sunny and bright,alone again, over the decades, babes to boomers,rocks to roll,gems to find, pebbles on the beach, hard to shine. Lovers, haters, suckers for free rides, heads to count, frogs, freaks, fools, ships on the water, waves of words, voices, views, values, golden rules, winners, losers, learners, pages to books, books on the side. Good times to share,over the bumps in the road,mountains to climb, hands to hold,over the rainbows, pots of goals to find. Dream knights.
Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.😮🌊🌊🌈EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING It. Spiraling out of control. 

Image may contain: one or more people


Porky's Duck Hunt (1937) - IMDbAs recent events has shown, a lot of folks have been caught with their backside bare because…well, the tide is out. In other words, businesses are really struggling because of the way the world is right now. And people who have always wanted more control over their financial lives are losing it because of the circumstances beyond their control.
Image may contain: text
Tricks on wives, fag out of the box, sucker for dick, oral talents to sell. Oral sucker, expert to barter for sex, dung to float, ships to pass, lovers and haters, frogs and worms, dates on the beaches to set.    Steven Jarrot, pimp to call, tricks for sex, trades for drugs, dream life on the beach, dicks to suck.
Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.😮🌊🌊🌈EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING It. Spiraling out of control. 
Image may contain: sky

 Blow jobs every day, glory holes open wide, toss salad for cum, dicks and dogs, bitches in heat. Gang bang daily, tricks for a dime, sucks to fuck, suckers to love, tricks and trades on the side of the road.   
Image may contain: fire
  Steven Jarrot: 7608512267:If you love me I'm in your heart..if you hate me I'm in your head either way you'll never forget me... White male iso female to pnp - m4w - 46 (upland)March 28, Snakes in the Grass: Enough for the Charmed: The start of the race was delayed for a lot longer, than we knew it was going to be. We had been told that it was still a matter about ...I have party favors and 420 for a female who wants to pnp with a laid back friendly guy. If interested reply with stats or pic if u want mine. Hosting or possibly travel .   
Image may contain: one or more people and closeup
  Pick up and return in luxury sedan can be arranged too. March 28, 2016. Male iso Female to pnp - m4w - 54 (Upland )March 25, 2016 age : 54 Im a gdlkg white male and im looking for a female who..If you love me I'm in your heart..if you hate me I'm in your head either way you'll never forget me...........Wants to party and play. Mostly into giving oral to a clean kitty. Any race ok. 
No photo description available.
  I'M ISO LIFE PARTNER. WITHOUT ONE YOU HAVE NOTHING. - 54 (I.E./ANYWHERE)March 18, 2016-Day of REBIRTH -Year of Horse-     age : 54. PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPS EASIER TO SEE. WELL HELLO. I'M A WHITE/CUBAN MAN DIVORCED 2 KIDS ALREADY ON THERE OWN. WOKE UP THIS MORNING FEELING LONELY WITH NO ONE BESIDE ME, AND IT SUCKS. I'M READY TO MEET MY LOVE, MY FRIEND, MY PARTNER IN LIFE. I'M LOOKING FOR A TRUE HONEST SINCERE LADY WHO WANTS TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE TOGETHER WITH A GOOD MAN WHO KNOWS WHAT IT TAKES TO HAVE A GREAT RELATIONSHIP. If you love me I'm in your heart..if you hate me I'm in your head either way you'll never forget me...  

Image may contain: one or more people   I WOULD LIKE A WOMAN OF COLOR, BLACK , LATIN OR SIMILAR. IF YOU HAVE KIDS GREAT, PETS GREAT, FAMILY AND FRIENDS THAT IS GREAT. SO IF YOUR OUT THERE REPLY QUICKLY, LOL Loving, Kind, Honest White male iso Black or Latin Female to - 54 (I.E, L.A,ANYWHERE U ARE) Feb. 23, 2016 :Dames with Cash and House to spare-frogs, snakes and vipers, daily animals?If you love me I'm in your heart..if you hate me I'm in your head either way you'll never forget me...   


 Fun and games, party and play tonight?steven jarrot :7605643510:83458 tropical whisper ct:ca 92201 Just another label, you like it so you are are able to ask more questions about issues over your head. Explore the windows and doors that are open now.Gentlemen iso Chocolate or Latin Girl. - 51 7608512267 If you love me I'm in your heart..if you hate me I'm in your head either way you'll never forget me... Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.😮🌊🌊🌈EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING It. Spiraling out of control. 

No photo description available.

Cock Sucker: Steven J. Jarrot: lovers, cheater, crook, liar, dances with snakes, cum for the fun and games, balls in the air, dick:  iso a guy to drain . - m4m - 54 (Ventura) If you love me I'm in your heart..if you hate me I'm in your head either way you'll never forget me...If you love me I'm in your heart..if you hate me I'm in your head either way you'll never forget me...
No photo description available.
 Steven Jay Jarrot, 7608512267, pimp on call, cheater, crook, liar, prey on chicks for cash, sucker for dykes and butches, dicks in a bag. If you love me I'm in your heart..if you hate me I'm in your head either way you'll never forget me...Gang bangs is the rule, chicks with dicks on a leash, dogs and dykes. Good times, fun and games, party and play, worms and snakes. Gang bang, dicks in lines, suckers to work, dicks to suck, dicks with cash, tricks on lovers.If you love me I'm in your heart..if you hate me I'm in your head either way you'll never forget .Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.😮🌊🌊🌈EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING It. Spiraling out of control. 



Image may contain: possible text that says 'CLOWNS JOKERS'

No comments:

Post a Comment